Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Getting Back on Track

So I decided that I would take off during Christmas and New Years because of travel and going to people's house. I know that I was not completely done with the lifestyle change and I would be tempted and would probably not be able to stick with everything. I was right, so right. I could not stick to it. I gained some weight. I stuck to exercising, but that was about it. I feel terrible that I gained weight, I feel terrible that I could not stick to eating right. I tried so hard, but I have not got to a good lifestyle change just yet. I know it will take time. I want to loose the weight. I am so scared that health reasons I might not be there to see my children grow up. I am so scared that I will not be there to see them make some major milestones. I have to make this happen. Sometimes I don't think that I can do it but I know that I can if I put my mind to it. I will do it. I will lose the weight.

So Today is the day to get my butt back in gear and do it!!! I will do it.... I will watch what I eat. I will eat right. I will loose the weight! Today is the first day of the rest of my life!

No comments: