Thursday, December 20, 2007

What happens whne you get stuck?

I have a question - what do you do when you just feel like giving up? When you think to yourself why am I doing this? When you are not seeing the results you feel you should see? When you have yummy cookies and candy staring you in the face? When the scale just seems to be stuck in one place and is not moving anywhere?

I have been feeling this way lately, a lot. It has been very hard to eat right. I enjoy working out so I still do that, but when it comes to eating - forget it! I have been eating the cookies I made for Christmas, the cup cakes, the junk that is easy to get to, that is convenient. I had that I just don't care attitude for about a week now. It is not a good feeling, I just don't like it. I want to loose the weight. I want to feel better, but when you are doing everything right and the scale is not moving, the inches are not moving, and you are stuck it is so hard to care anymore.

How do you get back on track? How do you care anymore? That is what I have been contemplation! I have to do it. I have to figure it out. That is my goal today. To get myself back on track. To forget about what has happened and find the passion again!

No comments: