Monday, December 24, 2007

Motivational Moment 12-24-07

I love doing these, a great way to start off my day, on a positive note!!! These are great inspiration for me!!

To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it.

- Mother Teresa, missionary


We can work out and work out, we can run around, we can do so much for everyone, we can volunteer, but unless we do something that will allow us to continue burning then we will fall flat. What do I mean by that? Simple. If we give of ourselves all the time, but don't take for ourself then we will burn out way before we should. If we work out and work out, and eat right all the time, deny ourself what we want, again we will burn out and stop, fail when we should succeed!

We can give and we should give it is great for our self esteem and for our soul, but sometimes we need to give to ourself! Reward ourself. If you love chocolate, than eat it, in moderation. If you volunteer, do something for yourself like take a bath, or take a break. If you donate your time and money, do something nice for yourself once in a while.

IF you work out all the time, eat well all the time, great for you. If you miss it one day don't get hard on yourself, just know you needed a break and get back on the horse the next day.

I know that I am not the best at this but I need to remember that I can do this!!!!

No comments: